Volunteer to Help With Fundraising and Communications
Due to the shelter in place advisories, our in-person communications and fundraising volunteer opportunities have been suspended, but there are several virtual opportunities to get involved. We are still conducting new volunteer intake for current and future opportunities, please see the descriptions below for information and fill out our online form to get started. Please note the application process takes 4-6 weeks to complete. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Submit photos for our weekly Bird Humor memes on social media
- Spread the word about the 2020 Kids Bird Art Contest
- Write a post for our blog, Wingbeat (we are particularly interested in bird and conservation-themed movie recommendations)
- Help translate SFBBO materials into different languages
- Engage with us on our social media platforms and share our posts to help increase our audience
- Help us solicit items for our upcoming California Fall Challenge (CFC) silent auction and raffle
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Volunteer as a board member and create a strategic plan, raise money, and serve as ambassadors in the community. Help us strengthen relationships with our donors and partners and represent SFBBO in the community.
Help us raise money by attending our fundraising events, setting up fundraising campaigns on your Facebook page, and participating in our California Fall Challenge (CFC), which is a month of contests, guided trips, and special events in the fall.
Help us convey the impact of our work by taking photos or videos of our science and outreach activities, graphic designing our brochures and reports, and writing articles about conservation for our new Bird Blog.